View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 06:37 AM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Its likely the binary for Linux will be removed from the downloads for the next version, and users will have to hope someone builds a package for their specific linux distribution, or they'll need to build it from source.
I find that a little sad... but not completely unexpected or tragically unreasonable, I guess. Most linux users are used to rolling their own anyway, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't kind of nice to just run that windjammer script at upgrade time.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote