View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #54
spMatti
spMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
spMatti might it be possible to include in the script the possibility to assign one Google Drive folder (+ parent?) to by synced? This would solve all the mess. dgvirtual suggests a handy work around but as he says himself (oh, wait, she??) it is a lot of bother to have another account and another in-between.*
That would require change in grive (and grive isn't developed by me). Also I looked it once and it looked quite difficult.

Problem in the "send to google drive" script is that it uses DocsList.getFolder function that is quite unreliable in my opinion. It would be way easier to rewrite the script using DocsList.getFolderByID.

Edit: Here is the source code for "send to google drive" script.

Last edited by spMatti; 02-18-2013 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Added link to the script source code
spMatti is offline   Reply With Quote