View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:27 AM   #7
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
As far as I can tell, the purpose of military is to take Whacks. I'd never have an objection to paying a % of Military; the only worries I have is getting hit with a % of Bucks that I don't have military to cover.

It's possible I'm blasé about this because I have a swarm of Military gifts stacked up in my hoard, and if/when I run through those, I'll be more concerned.

The game needs something to *do* at the higher levels.

Right now, I've got enough Bucks to jump to level 11, but if I do that, I'll get slammed with energy fees I can't yet match; I'm considering waiting 1 more cycle and building up energy before I make the level jump. I can't see that it matters to gain levels as fast as possible--I've got a long way before getting to level 15 no matter what I do.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote