View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 08:46 AM   #29
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forkosigan View Post
A small addition, and an apology from my side. Read again the old theme of the-ebook.org, "old" Design 360 was developed jointly Pocketbook and forum the-ebook.org, as well as from Bookeen. results of proposals from both sides and entered at the Design, buyout known as "Old Design 360." On this or any Pocketbook Bookeen it and not used. because it was not clear until the end, who has the rights to it. It was a big mistake Netronix, they concluded, and since then by the Pocketbook, and I think, and with The sides Bookeen them have no complaints.
That is exactly as I remember it being explained here when it all happened...both companies did the right thing and simply made a very reasonable compromise, one that made complete sense and in the end, worked out extremely well for both companies....thanks for the clarification as I was just getting ready to hunt for the details.

Time to move forward? Yes? Noooow, about those large format readers....we are WAITING!!! VERY PATIENTLY I MIGHT ADD...oh, was I shouting? hehehehe...I never noticed....whoopsie!!
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote