View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 08:16 AM   #23
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Device: Pocketbook Touch (622)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
No your are wrong, and I even have some sort of proof about this. Sorry, but the design that was show in june was paid by Bookeen.

Bookeen paid for the current Opus design, and for the older one that You pocketbook showed, not Netronix. They were even drawn by some peoples inside Bookeen
Well, I'll say more openly. At that time Netronix took the money as a Bookeen and a Pocketbook, but the Design was developed initially just Pocketbook. I do know this, for the simple reason that Design was developed in conjunction with the forum the-ebook.org, I had not yet worked on Pocketbook, but including my suggestions were used. The fact that Netronix in that allocated the Design as well and Bookeen was a mistake Netronix. So you are saying Evidence of what you paid for this Design, but you did not do ...
Forkosigan is offline   Reply With Quote