View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 05:20 PM   #122
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Check your E-mail, I had one today with the subject "300 Coins from Amazon for Browsing Children's Summer Reading"

Quote:
Dear Manabi, visit our Children's Summer Reading store and browse any book's product page between now and 6/2/2014. As a thank you, we'll give you 300 Amazon Coins (a $3 value) to spend on apps and games from the Amazon Appstore for your Kindle Fire, Android device, and Amazon.com. Your Coins will be delivered within 48 hours of visiting an eligible product page.
The link in the E-mail required me to login before redirecting to the page, so I don't think I can share it. Your best bet is to look to see if you got the E-mail and use the link in it. Otherwise, this is the page it redirects you to.

Do note, it says you have to go to an individual book's product page, so be sure to do that. And the 48 hour part is apparently accurate, several minutes later I still haven't seen them show up.