View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 01:23 AM   #3644
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Considering psychology is more pseudoscience than anything, I wouldn’t even trust those bozos to guess what someone is feeling. Psychologists tend to disagree with each other quite a bit and come to different conclusions. If they cannot get it right, I’m pretty sure Amazon’s bozo programmers won’t either.

Do we really want a watch with Alexa that tells us to jump everytime we cross a bridge?

On the other hand, I would perhaps go with a good health watch that can monitor my heart rate, oxygen level, and sleep times correctly, but didn’t cost as much as an Apple Watch, and didn’t focus on fitness exercise like most of them do. Maybe Amazon could make an “old fart” watch that focuses on health concerns. But I don’t want one that is connected to their cloud servers.

Last edited by OtinG; 05-24-2019 at 01:30 AM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote