View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 06:16 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themus View Post
Well that SORT of did it! Within the editor, File Browser, I moved it down.

Only problem now is I have my Title Page, and on that same page right below the cover is the words Table of Contents followed on the next page with the links to the chapters.

So I need to separate the cover page break from the Table of Contents RATHER than it starting on the same page as the Title Page.

I am sort of surprised moved it down one did that.
That sounds like someone did a poor job of splitting.
You could just trim off the unwanted vestige (Calibres tool generates the title ON PAGE)
If you feel code edits are frightning, Open the preview pane, use the split tool to break it appart at the desired place, the simply delete the file from the list, it will be the current one (and save)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote