View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 07:28 PM   #285
stefan5
stefan5 began at the beginning.

Device: none
DaltonSt, many thanks for this plugin, and for the Extract RIS Citations (my comment is mainly about this last one, since the thread for it is closed on mobileread). My case is as follows: I’m trying to import metadata records from Zotero into Calibre – metadata only, I don’t care about file attachments, since I don’t have any such attachments in Zotero. I’ve tried importing a CSV via ZMI for this task, which works great, except it leaves out significant Zotero fields (or fields I’m interested in), like “Abstract”. I then tried importing a RIS file via Extract RIS Citations, which has the advantage of importing all RIS tags, including the Abstract (AB) one, – BUT, the problem is that Extract RIS Citations only works with RIS files that contain one single record/citation. My RIS files exported from Zotero contain several records/citations per file, and your plugin only extracts the first record in the file. Is it possible for you to code the Extract RIS Citations to handle such multi-record RIS files, in order to extract all records/citations in a RIS file, not just the first one? Thanks.
stefan5 is offline   Reply With Quote