View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:14 PM   #7
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
There's a linux port of sopdf in the sopdf thread. It would be nice to see a port of the GUI though.

This GUI looks very nice. Better the one I made, anyway. But mine does have one feature yours lacks, which is the ability to parse the filename to the metadata--or is that there but hidden in the screenshot?

It would be nice to include the source code too!

SoPDF really has nothing to do with LRF -- I think this, and even the original sopdf thread should be moved.

Last edited by frabjous; 01-07-2010 at 03:20 PM.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote