View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 11:51 AM   #49
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Would never occur to me. I'd only be upset about not being able to finish the current book I was reading. Just like not having any desire to live forever, I have absolutely no desire to read as many books as possible in the time I'm allotted.
Not me! I think dying is a waste of time. I have far too many other things to keep me busy. My plan is to live forever and I'm going to if it kills me.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote