View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 09:05 PM   #267
alikayn
alikayn understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'alikayn understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'alikayn understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'alikayn understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'alikayn understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'alikayn understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'alikayn understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'alikayn understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'alikayn understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'alikayn understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'alikayn understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: kindle
Excuse me if this has been asked before. When my Kobo Arc is connected by USB to a Windows 7 notebook, not all files are visible. I've checked the privileges and the hidden files seem to have the same privileges as those that display. I'm trying to create documents with OfficeSuite and then move them to the notebook at a later stage.
alikayn is offline   Reply With Quote