Thread: List of books
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 05:35 AM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic-Ian View Post
Then I re-installed Calibre, in the hope that it would cure the problem and it is now that it does not "see" the device. I am trying to get info from the Kobo IT guys to see if I can get it to connect as an external drive rather than a portable media player.
If calibre is working fine other than this and since your tablet is a current version of Android, I would suggest you investigate the Calibre Companion app. This uses your local wifi connection to connect your tablet to calibre as a device. I use it on my Nexus 7 and couldn't be more satisfied.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote