View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:11 PM   #10
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I sent three back and tried really hard to keep them apart, but not sure I had the right mailing label in the right box.
Today I got an email from them letting me kniw that they received them, and then another email telling me that they refunded me the money. *scratch head* I called them to let them know not to refund me, as I received another replacement today, which means I now have three and need to send one back, and not sure if I should try another replacement from my all pink screen one. The one I receved today is colored, but mostly at least green, with one pink spot right in the center of the top. I may keep that one

I, as well, am looking forward to my Paperwhite 2, with a flexible color eink screen....

Last edited by xendula; 10-15-2012 at 11:14 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote