View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 04:17 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I've had a look at the site and the site is not bad at all.

However, I do have a few suggestions. You have in the formats of eBooks offered, Kindle format. You don't mention anything about Mobipocket format which I'm guessing is what Kindle format is. You should list Mobipocket format for people who don't know it's the same as Kindle format. There are people with iLiads and Gen3s which read Mobipocket format. Also, I see no mention of LRF format for Sony Readers (500/505). That would be a good idea to have. It's not difficult to convert using Calibre or Book Designer. If the HTML is set up properly, you could do a simple html2lrf. But overall the site is good. Just need (IMHO) to sort out Mobipocket and LRF.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote