View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 05:05 PM   #32
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
I believe you have to edit series information in calibre or some other program that can edit ebooks. I just checked it with my copy of Mantano; long press opens up a window with book information and it clearly shows a label called Series. The program itself can't edit the file.
Yeah I know mantano shows it but Moon+ doesn't I have all my books series tagged in Calibre and my Sony, Kobo Mini, Mantano, i2reader etc show it fine.

Moon however doesn't show the series or the book number which means it's probably a useless app to me as I pretty much solely just read big series books and if that's the case I'm amazed moon+ is popular.

Basicly I would want it shown in the list view so I can easily pick the next book to read I don't want to have to go and open calibre each time just to see what the next book should be.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote