View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 01:55 PM   #10
menpe
Enthusiast
menpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Boyue Likebook P78, Onyx Boox i86HDML+
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
It's not the poke class, but in some ways a lot better.
Without scribbling - the Likebook Mars; with Wacom - the Likebook Ares, which like the Nova2 has the sun bug.
Exactly this segment, the €200-€250 range, disappeared these days. The Mars was a great value device and most of the freshly released 8" devices were positioned to this part of the market 2 years ago. I wrote my rant after I saw the price of the new Nova 3 but the Nova 2 was already over the €300 line without a cut-down version later. Giving more for more money is not exactly the best technological advancement in my dictionary especially when the gains are not even that meaningful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Not everyone reads manga.
I can only tell about my situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Lots of people on the forum who have tried a 7" Reader have found it a better reading experience to a 6" Reader. While my H2O is only 6.8", it's still better then a 6" Reader. For those people who you say a 6" Reader is enough have not tried 7".
I've never said it is the best option but surely is enough. If it would not suffice the needs then there would be no 6" Kindles anymore.
I use my 8" device for light novels, barely any different for me than my first 6" Nook. If somebody gets annoyed by the more frequent page turns, then that's their use case.
menpe is offline   Reply With Quote