View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 10:22 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by menpe View Post
#JSWolf: ottischwenk already answered this. Kobo devices would be awesome but e-reading for me means Tachiyomi.
Not everyone reads manga.

#bazz2004: For people who just wants to read e-books, a 6" Kindle is more than enough. Of course they will represent the vast majority of the potential market. My point is that there is a layer between those people and the ultra high-end community. This middle ground looks like a wasteland these years without any noticeable bang for the buck release imo.

The more I think about the problem the more apparent that I want an 8" Poke class e-reader. Keep the fluff, even the charger but the pricing should say "I'm a slightly more expensive Poke" instead of "I'm a slightly cheaper Nova"[/QUOTE]

Lots of people on the forum who have tried a 7" Reader have found it a better reading experience to a 6" Reader. While my H2O is only 6.8", it's still better then a 6" Reader. For those people who you say a 6" Reader is enough have not tried 7".

A Kobo Libra H2O is $169 and a 10th gen Paperwhite is $149 (without ads). So going 7" is not much more then 6".
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote