Thread: Public Library
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #12
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHawk View Post
Add 10 $ for a SD or SDHC card and your set.
Bill, I guess you know that I disagree strongly with your comment. Since buying my jetBook Lite, I have spent $55 on it, only $9 of which was for shipping to exchange it for another.

In addition to an SD card, I have purchased an SD card reader, 10 rechargeable batteries, a battery charger and two battery cases.

I think that it's all money well spent (except the $9), but I think that anyone who thinks that he needs to spend only $10 after buying his JBL will be disappointed.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote