View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 02:53 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Becke, Louis: The Mutineer: A Romance of Pitcairn Island. v1. 13 June 07

More travel FICTION -- leave your job - NOW and come with me. Let someone else count the Widgets in your cubicle. Or better yet: miscount them and THEN leave your job. Grab your valise and meet me at the train station. I'll be waiting for you. In the meantime, you owe me a SECOND drink.

I hope your enjoy this NOVEL.

Don

Harry - could you correct my spelling of "Pitacairn" in the header to "Pitcairn" - thanks. There's an 'a' that should not be there.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-13-2007 at 02:58 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote