View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 11:25 AM   #69
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
And yes...this thread was about whether the Hugos were infected by PC concerns was in flight before I threw my own two cents in.
I was trying to understand your post.

Some people raised concerns. I have seen no evidence AT ALL that those concerns are justified. You seemed to be saying that the concerns were justified. I wanted to know if that was what you were saying, and if so, what evidence you had for it. It appears I was wrong about your intention, and you just wanted to state a tautology.

Whew! That's a lot of posts to say that the best of a subset might not be as good as the best of the whole set (and can't be better).
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote