View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 04:14 AM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
One site (I think Amazon) listed the Beatles' Revolver with a release date of 2005. Since I had no free credit I stuck with my version from the 1960s.

mogui, we've all been there, we've all done the same thing. I remember buying a bunch of new scifi titles only to find that some of them I already had, they just changed the name. I learned to read inside the books very quickly after that.

RWood is offline   Reply With Quote