View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 05:02 AM   #11
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadata View Post
I wasn't planning on getting another, but the $40 Kobo was too good a deal to pass up. (I may just pass this on though)
I saw that post, but was too late! I think I "need" (as if!) a touch reader, though. I've become so used to my touch phone that whenever I'm faced with a small screen my first instinct is to touch it. On the other hand, for $40 I could probably get over it. Right now I'm down to the Kobo Touch or the Sony.
cghipp is offline   Reply With Quote