View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 12:06 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Wow, great video. I love the 360... the cover is great. I'm not sure if it does, but it should disable the buttons when you put it on the front.. otherwise you will be turning the page all the time without knowing it..

Then... the 302 and the 8inch prototype.... looks like some great products are coming from this company. WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G... not sure what you would do with bluetooth... I guess sync with your PC if you don't have WiFi when you are on the road or something.

Any idea on formats and DRM support?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote