View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:20 AM   #69
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You can certainly discuss it, as long as you don't advocate it. But (with no disrespect intended) I very much doubt that you can say anything about it that hasn't been said in a thousand previous threads. Nobody's mind is ever changed by such discussions, and they tend to result in heated exchanges.
No offence taken. I didn't really want to engage in such a discussion in any case; I just wanted to know what is inappropriate to discuss at MR.
Thank you Harry... I think I'll go back to lurker mode now.
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote