View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 03:43 AM   #6
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldespain View Post
Yeah, it kind of hurt my feelings after all the work I put into it! : )
Thanks for your reply, this helps. I guess I am back to linking...I can't see leaving a section in for TOC and then not linking out to the chapters. Trying to minimize reader frustration...
Thanks!
i don't think there's any point in linking chapters for previews, since obviously it's only an excerpt and as you said the links don't go anywhere, but maybe the nr. or chapters should be listed somewhere...

good luck with everything!
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote