Thread: FRUSTRATED!
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 10:36 PM   #28
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcbeam View Post
I am happy to report; it's working! I did not do a re-set, simply turned off and back on. I must say though, I believe the USB cord to the Kindle itself is not very "snug"; it rocks a bit if I try to wiggle it. Could that be part of the problem?

Thanks to all of you again for your help and desertgrandma, you are right, this forum doesn't need no stinkin' CS!
Good for you...........and even tho you did resolve this problem, I think even Daffy will agree with me when I say that the loose connection IS a problem that should be communicated to CS.

You said sometimes the screen will disappear, and you can use your Kindle.........thats not right.

Click on the "Contact Us" button on the right of the following link. Tell them about that, and then let us know what they say.

And..........welcome to MobileRead.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200127470
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote