View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #129
Beginner-reader
Enthusiast
Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
So far, I've read 12 books. I don't know how that happened. I think it's the Kindle.
The first 7 books are how-to poker manuals to improve my game. A couple of them were fairly long.
The 8th book is about phonetics, the 9th book about anger management, and the others books are manga in French. (Fairy Tail T1/2/3.)
Beginner-reader is offline   Reply With Quote