View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:50 PM   #39
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
I really like what they have done with the Kobo UI. I still want a device firmly pointed at consuming media content, but with no limitations. I've seen the videos on the Kobo Tapestry feature and I really like it.

Also, the Kobo has better specs than the Kindle does (someone said they were the same). I'm selling my iPad 3 and will be picking up a Kobo Arc 32GB as soon as I can buy one in the US.

EDIT: Reason for selling my iPad is the form factor. I want something smaller and find the iPad 3 a little too big for my own person use. This is only a very humble opinion and in no way reflects on the iPad 3 itself, which I find to be a fantastic device. I'm not sold on the iPad Mini though. I think they could have done better for that price point.

Last edited by ColdSun; 11-19-2012 at 03:58 PM.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote