View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:32 PM   #22166
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Hey jude, don't make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

Hey jude, don't be afraid.
You were made to go out and get her.
The minute you let her under your skin,
Then you begin to make it better.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfTrthOpKCA )

Good morning, everyone! Strange weather... One day spectacular sunshine and blue skies, and the next raining cats and dogs! I'm glad I got out yesterday, cuz today is only good for taking black and white photos of smokers huddled outside of buildings trying to stay dry enough to smoke a cigarette! Thank God I don't have to put up with that any more!

Some East India Company's "Assam" tea this morning, along with a green salad with balsamic vinegar for breakfast. I'm going to break my diet tonight with a French bread that's rising in the kitchen, so I need to take it easy for breakie and lunch. The fat is still dropping off slowly but surely, but the weight is moving more slowly as my muscles get back to where they should have been all along. Yesterday I fairly FLEW up the steep hill to the temple! I knew there were no photos that I wanted to take along the way so I really pumped. Felt good when I reached the top too. Gosh... 5 months ago I couldn't climb two flights of stairs... Just a bit of determination, a good osteopath, and a lot of work... It's a miracle!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kyomizu6.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	334.5 KB
ID:	96270   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kyomizu2.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	337.3 KB
ID:	96271  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote