View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #5
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillAdams View Post
If you enjoyed Flyboys you'll likely enjoy _Last Stand of the Tin Can Sailors_.

I think _everyone_ should read _Escape from Warsaw_ (originally published as _The Silver Sword_).

I've been enjoying the H. Rider Haggard autobiography which HarryT uploaded here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
How about Paul Brickhill's The Great Escape (the basis for the movie of the same name), and Tim Carroll's more recent account of the same story, The Great Escape from Stalag Luft III.
Thank you both for your recommendations. I'll make sure to check them out!
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote