View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 09:51 PM   #28
Sunspark
Zealot
Sunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with others

Device: EZ Reader Pocket PRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
You missed the OP's suggestion to sit on the roof for a week to test his hypothesis. I think the health effects of that would swamp any EMF exposure.
Actually, I slept on a street facing balcony on the 9th floor of an apartment building every night for a month, this was a few years back during August-September timeframe. Every single night. Then I went to my office job on the 15th floor of a govt. building complex.

Doing a wifi scan from my laptop at the 9th floor height I was able to identify the SSIDs of over a hundred home routers.

I felt really refreshed in the morning waking up. I miss it to this day.

I also felt really refreshed a few days ago when I napped for a bit on the ground at night during a show.

And I felt refreshed when I stayed in someone's cottage for a month in the mountains with no cellular or wifi signal, but I had the heat off and the windows open.

So it's probably not the height or the EMF spectrum, but the simple fact that fresh clean air is good, while indoor air quality in poorly maintained buildings is not so great.. which is why one needs to have a good set of indoor plants.
Sunspark is offline   Reply With Quote