View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 07:05 AM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Nexus 7 or Galaxy Tab 2 7"

I usually give advices here about which one to get ... ... but this time I am confused myself.

I really prefer or want the input of someone who already own a Nexus 7. And would be even better if the person had or replaced a Galaxy Tab 2 & 7 inches.

I bought the Galaxy 7" yesterday and while I do not fully regret that I wonder if I should return and get the Nexus instead.

The price of the Galaxy was really good, $249.00. That was the main reason for my purchase. However, the Kindle experience is not what I was expected. Lot of blank space all around the pages or margins and the resolution is not fantastic.

For a pure ebook experience, should I get the Nexus? I honestly do not care too much about the micro SD slot, but the IR control and HDMI output is a nice addition. I see myself using this as a replacement for my Kindle Fire though which is, reading.

Can a Nexus 7 user comment about the reading experience, landscape, using the Kindle for Android?

Thanks in advance...
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote