View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 06:52 PM   #15
pwr
pwr plays well with otherspwr plays well with otherspwr plays well with otherspwr plays well with otherspwr plays well with otherspwr plays well with otherspwr plays well with otherspwr plays well with otherspwr plays well with otherspwr plays well with otherspwr plays well with others

Device: Kindle 4NT
Thank you for the pull request, that part of code isn't reached in my deployment and obviously haven't tested it properly (I use Linux with command-line openssl). I've merged the request into my tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akleiw View Post
Well, it's not perfect yet, because I can't download anything from Amazon's cloud (it's stuck as pending) but I've successfully loaded some books from my calibre library. I'll report back when I take a better look at this issue.
Hm, Amazon books should be downloaded directly by the device -- KSP should be replying with a 302 redirect pointing to the Amazon URL if the device tries to download a book not in Calibre's library. It works fine for me both on the Kindle 4 and in Kindle for PC.

If the download gets stuck somehow (happened to me a lot during development, especially when KSP was throwing some exception), you can try restarting the device and re-downloading the book. If it gets stuck again, then it is indeeed a problem. Is it stuck at 0% or 100%?

Cheers,
-pwr
pwr is offline   Reply With Quote