View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 03:55 PM   #23
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Rouanet View Post
Hello rkomar, hello everybody

Tried program today. But it didn't work, I ve got the nice application working
to read jpegs but not cbr, cbz (zip-rar) files as I didnt know how to manage to
edit cfg files. I tried to save txt file as cfg file but it didn't worK.
Could you pls help me ? Krgds JEAN

You should just be able to cut and paste those lines at the end of the README.txt file into the system/config/extensions.cfg file within the device's internal drive. Don't leave any spaces at the beginning or end of each line. I don't think it matters what text editor you use (can any Windows users verify this?).

Edit: I attached my copy of the config file here, but I had to change the name (MobileRead does not allow .cfg files to be uploaded). Copy this file to system/config/extensions.cfg on the internal drive of your reader.
Attached Files
File Type: txt extensions.txt (395 Bytes, 783 views)

Last edited by rkomar; 01-19-2012 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Editted out wrong info on end-of-line characters.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote