View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 03:49 AM   #5
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
The whole "library folders" have become kind of a trolling subject, and I though, enough !
Indeed, I think most of us would agree on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
I though the developers decision where like "me myself will not do because I don't see the point / don't have time / whatever".

But they never forbid people to DIY, or talk about that, as this post might imply.
Then it looks like perhaps the calibre developers forum would be the best place for this.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote