View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #22
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Cbell. I don't have the complete logfile.txt anymore; my PC also had some problems. It was something like: Back to clear Irex default.......
It went wrong after the second reflash/format and receiving the SDK. I tried the IDS-connection then and the startscreen just froze up. What I can do with my iLiad now is:
-- turn it off with the reset on the back, turn it on with the on/off slide
-- while reflashing/format the startscreen (with 'welcome') refreshes till I let go of the connect button
-- I tried to reset, in between the screen-refreshes, while I held the connect button and the on/off slide
-- on or off: the startscreen remains frozen.
Well, I do hope my iLiad isn"t dead yet, as I travelled all over the world with it. Perhaps Irex makes a restart and clears all the repairtickets?
We'll see.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote