View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 12:23 PM   #1
Sqweegal
Sqweegal began at the beginning.

Device: prs-300
Hello from Atlanta, Ga

Hello from Atlanta Ga. Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm new to the forum thing, and to Sony e-readers, just thought I would join this community since I liked what I saw.

A little about me and my reading habits, well for one I came from a Kindle which I had to replace just recently due to problems I will not go into. I replaced it with my new Sony PRS-300 a few months later and I must say I love even more than my first generation Kindle, the size is just right, the battery seems to last longer for me, and the options for books seems endless.

A little about my reading habits, I tend to stay far far away from traditional books, I know bad me but they just don't seem to get me like the ebook does, with adjustable size fonts, on the fly bookmarks, easily able to juggle 2 or 3 items being read at once.

As far as the kinds of books i enjoy reading, some people would call it trash, just not bad trash. I read almost exclusively fiction, perhaps I should check out some non-fiction but since I read to replace television and movies I like to be entertained while I read. Probably why I read so much ficition and so much horror fiction at that.

Just to name a few of my favorite authors, I enjoy Richard Laymon, (I know bad me), I recently discovered Jack Kilborn, really enjoyed his book Afraid. I like a Stephen King, and anything else new I can find.
Sqweegal is offline   Reply With Quote