View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 03:12 PM   #13
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi grooks - Mainly on my computer but thinking of getting a 505 very soon. I went over and looked over the San Francisco main library's website and glanced over the questions section. I didn't find anything mentioned about the process of checking-in the books. Does it automatically get checked-in once the due date has passed or does it need to be done manually on the software?
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote