View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 05:50 PM   #21
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
@Cinisajoy:
I do use minimum settings and this leads to more or less to the picture postet by @knc1 above.

Which is +- acceptable. But that is not the point. The point is, that here is potential for doing something BETTER. 'Better' ist to have more than one joice.
More than one joice is possible by changing the configuration for all 3 margin-settings.
As it was possible with JBPatch.

In case of font-sizes it is solved (thanks very much for the solution!) by changing the predefined sizes.

In my case I use this numbers:
6.9 7.25 8.33 9.58 11.02 12.67 14.57 16.76

Every following size is 15% larger than the smaller one. In this case I am now able to use all 8 sizes in my 'reading-life'. Simple because it now fits to me.

In case of the margins they do not fit to me. I just use one out of three. And this is what I want to change.

To make it short:

I want to change the predefined margins...

Last edited by Analogus; 01-08-2017 at 05:58 PM.
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote