View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 06:44 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I have been given an image for an Aura Edition 2, but I haven't uploaded it yet. And I can't at the moment. It will be a couple of weeks before I can.

I don't think you will be able to make an image from the update package. It doesn't contain all the files for the full image. If what you meant is to update the image to contain the latest firmware version, you should be able to do this. But, why? The firmware is easily applied afterwards and doing this doesn't really give you anything.