View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 07:02 AM   #10
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I assumed the OP was referring to the "prettifying" of the html--which happens whether Tidy is on or off.

And to the OP: I wasn't making a value judgment, endorsement, or looking for debate concerning the the issue--my post was just a simple statement of fact: Sigil can't currently behave the way you'd like it to (without modifying the source and compiling your own version).

Do with that info what you will.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 05-18-2012 at 07:09 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote