View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 08:15 AM   #20
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
I have something of a personal interest in this because one of these days, when my leatherworking tools and I are at least in the same state, and maybe even in the same house (don't anyone hold your breath; fall at the very earliest), I'll probably be selling book covers myself. Just an Etsy link in my .sig, though.

A small discreet advert, as Harry mentioned, is currently permissible in one's sig. You are also a regular contributor to MobileRead, adding opinions and creating threads that engage the community in topics of discourse.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote