Thread: Neo Flip cover
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
gastan
Addict
gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: LePan II, Kobo Aura
Flip cover

If I don't see some movement in the Pixel Qi or SiPix front soon I am going to pull the trigger on a Neo so I've been surfing around looking at accessories. Found this flip cover from i-nique, a U.K. based company that looks very nice.

http://www.i-nique.com/detail.asp/cn...=5055205271163

Has anyone used their products? Any comments on quality, customer service, etc.?

(I'm going to cross post this in the Boox forum as maybe some Boox owner has used this cover. If this is a no-no feel free to delete it from one or the other forum.)
gastan is offline   Reply With Quote