View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
One reason I love my 300 that I don't see mentioned often

one of my favorite things about the 300 is how easy it is to hold. With the 505, the center of gravity is so high, it's more tiring to hold in one hand. With the 300, the center of gravity is much closer to my hand, which means I can hold it one-handed forever. And the button placement is such that, whichever hand I'm holding it in, I can flip the pages using that center button. Love it!
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote