View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 08:06 PM   #4
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Thanks for the replies. I did not realize that the doctrine was related to the media and content being joined - your right that really doesn't apply to eBooks, on the other hand there really is no media at all.

And I didn't even get into the rightness or wrongness of DRM question -- since there are already several threads going on about it right now. I was just curious about this one part of it.

thanks again
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote