View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 11:32 AM   #1
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Lightbulb Can we have a dedicated SiteScooper forum?

Just getting into SiteScooper and its scripting language, which I find an astounding complement for iSilo. I notice that the handful of threads that mention SiteScooper all discuss the possibility of giving it its own forum, but it hasn't ever happened. Any chance of starting it? It took a fair bit of banging my head against various hard things before I got it to work right and I'd be happy to share what I know. And I've just begun to learn it...

Anybody else still interested in SiteScooper? Let's hear from you. There's not much in the way of resources out there that I could find, especially for newbs without much skill at programming. This forum could be a good foundation.

Comments, anyone?