Thread: Rss2Book
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 03:04 AM   #22
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell
This may be way off base, but would it make sense to keep the last n files or n days? Then a daily load with "keep 7 days" would give you anything that was generated within the last week. If the date was part of the filename, even better. And still better yet if only posts that haven't been downloaded are included in successive files.
I think that's fine. I've removed the date on the main form, and added two options, one for the N days, and one to specify whether to combine the feeds into a single file or split them out. I'm just working on getting the interop with the USB layer working now and then I will change the Go! button to Sync!
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote