View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 06:59 PM   #9
Novasea
Enthusiast
Novasea doesn't litterNovasea doesn't litterNovasea doesn't litter

Device: Sony 505
Yes it does. But sometimes the collections I have made are gone. Today I have removed the xml file several times...I have noticed that there is not only one..but several. And in the same folder G download/cache are those two AM files. They can not be removed...it says can not read from source. I have been tempted to format the internal memory but that is just my "format C:" mentality kicking in... It is strange because even though I get the error message I posted before..when trying to send files from Calibre to the reader...the files actually DO transfer to the reader inspite of getting the message. Also, every time I plug the reader in while using Calibre...I get the initial message about the .xml file. I follow the directions..unplug the reader etc etc..that does not work so I exit Calibre..delete the .xml files..let it rebuild and then try again..only to get the message about the .xml file again. If I were to format the internal memory...how long does it take? Calibre recognizes the reader..but it is unable to list the books on the reader when I click on the reader icon...the list box is empty.

I really appreciate the time you are taking with my questions today.
Novasea is offline   Reply With Quote