View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell View Post

* Are you reading more than you did in 2002?
* Do you read more because of e-books?
* Do you read more because of MobileRead.com?

Yes, to all three, and I second Bob's remark about variety.

Because of the books uploaded here, I am rediscovering books and authors I hadn't thought about in many years.

I am also discovering the difference between a well written book, and a best seller book. Unfortunately, very few of todays top ten will stand the test of time like classics of the early 20th century.

Could that be part of the problems the publishers are experiencing today?

Having most of my books in one device, at my fingertips makes it very easy to read whatever I choose, wherever I am.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote